Are you looking for a career in a challenging logistics environment? Then this is a job for you! We are expanding our team and are looking for warehouse employees.
H.J. Bakker Logistics B.V. is part of the Exintra group, an internationally operating logistics service provider, specialized in the distribution of fashion to clothing stores. The Exintra group consists of 3 daughters who all have their own specialism and can come up with unique solutions together. The main location is located in Roosendaal.
The activities in the warehouse consist of sorting boxes and storage/transshipment of pallets. These activities are divided over various processes, each with a foreman. The entire team works together in an informal pleasant working atmosphere. The work will start in the afternoon and regularly continue until past midnight. There is also a Saturday shift.
The work and responsibilities include:
- Sorting boxes for delivery to our customers’ stores
- Order picking of materials from our storage
- Unloading pallets from our trailers
- Loading pallets in our box trucks
- Sorting returned goods and packaging materials
- Contribute to the recycling of waste streams
- Committed worker
- Team player
- You show ownership
- You work are accurate and precise
- Forklift certificate/experience is a plus
- (Terminal) Truck experience is a plus
What do we offer?
- A challenging and independent job within an internationally operating company
- An informal and open company culture, a team with short lines
- An employment contract with flexibility in hours
- A competitive salary
Do you enjoy working in a changing environment, at a company that is emphatically looking for improvement and professionalism, where you get the chance to put your stamp on the work? Send your CV with a clear motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.